Monday, June 16, 2014

'Wave of humanity': Border Patrol overwhelmed by flow of illegal immigrants

Having trouble viewing? See it in your browser.
logo Top Headlines

Daily Update

forward

Featured Story

'Wave of humanity': Border Patrol overwhelmed by flow of illegal immigrants
'Wave of humanity': Border Patrol overwhelmed by flow of illegal immigrants

The number of illegal immigrant minors crossing the southern border is so high that the Border Patrol can barely cope.

Top Stories

Supreme Court allows pro-life group to challenge Ohio ban on false campaign statements Supreme Court allows pro-life group to challenge Ohio ban on false campaign statements
Dress that got teen sent home from school looks fine on mom at daughter’s graduation
Courtney Robertson spills 'Bachelor' secrets: 'Yes, Ben and I did have sex... on-camera' Courtney Robertson spills 'Bachelor' secrets: 'Yes, Ben and I did have sex... on-camera'

Top Videos

Pete Rose returns to baseball for a day Pete Rose returns to baseball for a day
Pam’s ex shares her topless snaps Pam’s ex shares her topless snaps
Border Patrol overwhelmed by influx of immigrants Border Patrol overwhelmed by influx of immigrants

Features & Faces

Terry: LiLo & I never had sex Terry: LiLo & I never had sex
Miss USA bombs NV trivia Miss USA bombs NV trivia
QB dating famous actress QB dating famous actress
Go To Fox News
manage-subscriptions unsubscribe

©2013 Fox News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment