Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mexican cartels hiring US soldiers as hit men

Thursday, August 01, 2013


TOP STORIES

1 Mexican cartels hiring US soldiers as hit men

Mexican cartels are recruiting hit men from the U.S. military, offering big money to highly-trained soldiers to carry out contract killings and potentially share their skills with gangsters south of the border, according to law enforcement experts.


2 'I'm not a monster,' Ariel Castro says, but victim tells him 'your hell is just beginning'


3 Book missing for more than 150 years returned to Kentucky library


4 IRS chief says he'd rather not switch to ObamaCare plan


5 Battle of the blondes: Jennifer Aniston mocks Katie Couric: 'Is she a legitimate journalist?'


TOP VIDEOS

1 'Imperial presidency' threatening democracy?

Obama pledging to go around Congress


2 Ariel Castro: 'I'm not a monster. I'm sick'


3 The grievance industry goes off the rails


4 Michelle Knight: I spent 11 years in hell


5 Rush explains his 'Limbaugh Theorem' on Obama


Alert

FOX News Newsletters

Just one click to sign up.

FoxNews Breaking News Alerts

Get alerted the moment major business or economic news breaks!

Test

View All Newsletters »

Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

©2013 Fox News Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment